Mount Hermon UMC now has Junior Church for all ages of children during our regular worship service. The children participate in Children's Time at the beginning of regular worship, and then head to their classroom for Junior Church. The children will hear the same scripture lesson as the adults, but in a way suited for them! We also have a snack or two from time to time as well! Join us in Junior Church for fun, fellowship and worship!
WHAT WE LEARNED VOLUNTEERING AT
LOAVES AND FISHES MARCH 4, 2013
1. Saxapahaw site on 87S is only open Monday and Thursday mornings by appt. 570-4668.
2. Each bag of groceries contain the following: 2 cans of green beans, 2 cans of corn, 2 canned meats, 2 cans of fruit, 2 pasta sauces, 6 box items (mac/cheese, rice, spaghetti noodles, etc.), 2 cans of soup, 7 misc. items ( p. butter, mayo, cereal, crackers, etc.) and 4 stuffers (jello, Ramen noodles, etc.).
3. They often have fresh meat, eggs, milk, etc. donated.
4. They accept paper goods, toiletries, clothes, and books.
5. Most needed products are usually cereal and pasta.
6. Would like to have fresh garden vegetables in season.
Hope this list helps you decide what to select when donating to Loaves and Fishes.
For more information about click on Loaves and Fishes!
Page 1 of 4«StartPrev1234NextEnd»